Welcome to
PH Steakhouse
at the Public House of Chester


In 1810, The Public House at 111 Main St., was known as the Brick Tavern, and was a well-known stagecoach stop for those traveling on the Washington Turnpike from Morristown to Phillipsburg. Two plus centuries later, the preserved 18,400 square-foot building will be reopening again under the ownership of Restaurant Village Hospitality Group